Start here

This application is for:

-First time in college (after graduating high school/getting your GED) If you were a dual credit student and are going to, or have recently graduate(d), this is you!

-Transfer students

-Students who've attended AC before but not in the last year - If you only took dual credit classes this is NOT you!

This application is for:

-Students enrolled at another college/university and want to take classes at AC to transfer back to your home institution

-Temporary students not intending multiple consecutive terms of enrollment

This application is for Dual Credit students only

International Students: Click here to apply to Angelina College.