This application is for:
- Those who want to enroll in a workforce education program (e.g. CPR, EKG Technician, Forklift Operator, Heavy Equipment Operator)
- Those who have a certification and need to update or enroll in a refresher course (e.g. Medication Aide Update)
- Those who want to take personal enrichment courses (e.g. Cookie Decorating, Painting)
- Those who wish to enroll in Camp Roadrunner
- Those who wish to complete high school equivalency (GED, HSSE)
- Those who want to learn or improve English language skills
- Those who need to become college-ready to enter an education program for academic credit
Program Interest Inquiry
Click the link above to request information about the Adult Education & Literacy, English as a Second Language, Workforce Training, and Continuing Education learning opportunities.
Use Career Coach for exploring career options, browse AC programs, build your resume and search local job postings!
Click to find which career services you need!
Full time employees may take Community Service courses if space is available in class. Tuition and fees are waived for all courses except Driver Safety Courses, any special materials, supplies,certification fees, and textbooks.
Course Start Date