New students: Click here to apply to Angelina College. 

NOTE:  If you have previously attended Angelina College, are a high school student and applying to take dual credit courses, or wanting to enroll in a course to transfer back to your home university, see the applications below. 

Alternative Applications

This application is for all previous AC students with the exception of Dual Credit students. If you took dual credit courses at AC while attending high school and have now graduated, please fill out the New Student Application above. 

This application is only for students who are still enrolled in high school and are taking courses for dual credit.  If you are new to Angelina College, or you were a Dual Credit student and have since graduated, you must fill out the New Student Application above.

This application is for students who are currently on academic suspension at another college and wish to continue your education. Enrollment at Angelina College is not guaranteed. 

This application is for students who wish to take one to two courses to transfer back to their home institution.  Students applying as transient applicants are considered non-degree seeking and are not eligible for financial aid at Angelina College.  

Document Submission

GED Certificates, Immunization Records and Test Scores may be emailed to

Documents may also be turned in at Roadrunner Central located in the Student Center on the Main Campus or mailed to Angelina College, Attn: Admissions, PO Box 1768, Lufkin, TX 75902. 

NOTE: Official transcripts must be received in person or by mail in the original, sealed envelope from the sending school, or submitted via an approved, electronic service, including TREx, Parchment, National Student Clearinghouse, Credential Solutions and eScrip-Safe. 

Please be sure to include the student name and ID number on all documents to ensure proper assignment.



Official Transcripts

High School transcripts must have the school seal, an official signature and the "date of graduation" to be considered official.

Home School transcripts must have the "date of graduation", signature of the principal and must be notarized to be considered official.

GED (General Education Diploma) certificates may be a copy of the original document or a print out from the Texas Education Agency website certifying completion.



Test Scores

TSI Assessment scores or TSI exemption will be required of all students pursuing an Associate's Degree or a Level 2 Certificate.  

We are currently offering the TSI test on campus and remotely.  Access to the internet and a webcam are required for remote testing.  Register for the TSI here.  If you are unable to take the TSI due to COVID restrictions, you may submit a temporary waiver here.  



Bacterial Meningitis

Texas law requires students attending colleges and universities to be vaccinated against Bacterial Meningitis if they are under the age of 22.  The Texas Department of State Health Services website explains the law and outline the minimum vaccination requirements for college enrollment.

If you have reason to object to the requirement and wish to request an exemption please complete the Exemption from Meningococcal Vaccination Requirements for Reasons of Conscience provided by DSHS.  Complete, print and sign the form before sending.




Login at the top of this page. Click on Students tab, Transcript and Forms.

Click here for instructions to login.


Replacement Diploma Request

Review of Academic Records

Transcript Request

Forms can be sent to:



There are currently no active applications in this portlet.

(936) 633-5210