To see a list of courses offered, click the “Course Search” link below.
- On the course search page, select the term and then click the Search button.
- You can also narrow your search results by completing any of the additional fields. For example, to search for online classes only, Select “Online” in the campus field.
Alternatively, you can view the class schedules on the left.
- You'll need to take notes on which course ids you need (or copy), then click the "Add/Drop Class" link below (visible when logged in), select the correct term and then search for the classes.
Please note the start and end dates for the courses you choose.
We have several different terms:
- three and four-week sessions (Decembermester, May Mini)
- five-week sessions (Summer 1 and 2)
- eight-week sessions (Fall 1, Fall 2, Spring 1, Spring 2)
- ten-week (Summer)
- and sixteen-week (Fall, Spring) terms.