The Office of the Registrar, located in room 200 of the Student Center, is open Monday- Friday 7:30 a.m. until 5 p.m.
The office assists students with the admissions application, collection of admission documents, official and unofficial transcripts, enrollment verification, degree audits, student data changes, drops and withdrawals from classes, and graduation applications.
We assist faculty by distributing official class roster information, assisting with instructor drops and readmits, and providing information on using the Faculty Access Module.
Some of our key duties include maintaining all student records pertaining to admission, the collection of final grades and processing of grades at the end of each term, certification of graduates, and the distribution and collection of official class rosters.
- General Information – 936-633-5212
- Admissions applications, proof of residency, bacterial meningitis – 936-633-4510
- Drops/Withdrawals, readmits – 936-633-5210
- Transcript requests, provisional admission, academic suspension appeals – 936-633-4510
- Incoming transcripts, graduation applications, degree audits – 936-633-5357
See the sidebar for more links!