Document Submission

GED Certificates, Immunization Records and Test Scores may be emailed to

Documents may also be turned in at Roadrunner Central located in the Student Center on the Main Campus or mailed to Angelina College, Attn: Admissions, PO Box 1768, Lufkin, TX 75902. 

NOTE: Official transcripts must be received in person or by mail in the original, sealed envelope from the sending school, or submitted via an approved, electronic service, including TREx, Parchment, National Student Clearinghouse, Credential Solutions and eScrip-Safe. 

Please be sure to include the student name and ID number on all documents to ensure proper assignment.


Official Transcripts

High School transcripts must have the school seal, an official signature and the "date of graduation" to be considered official.

Home School transcripts must have the "date of graduation", signature of the principal and must be notarized to be considered official.

GED (General Education Diploma) certificates may be a copy of the original document or a print out from the Texas Education Agency website certifying completion.


Test Scores

TSI Assessment scores or TSI exemption will be required of all students pursuing an Associate's Degree or a Level 2 Certificate.  

We are currently offering the TSI test on campus and remotely.  Access to the internet and a webcam are required for remote testing.  Register for the TSI here


Bacterial Meningitis

Texas law requires students attending colleges and universities to be vaccinated against Bacterial Meningitis if they are under the age of 22.  The Texas Department of State Health Services website explains the law and outline the minimum vaccination requirements for college enrollment.

If you have reason to object to the requirement and wish to request an exemption please complete the Exemption from Meningococcal Vaccination Requirements for Reasons of Conscience provided by DSHS.  Complete, print and sign the form before sending.


Transfer Credit

Angelina College will accept credits from regionally and nationally accredited colleges and universities. If you are transferring from a public Texas college, we will automatically check the state's website to determine which courses will transfer. If you are coming from a private, online or out-of-state college, we will need course descriptions for any course you wish to transfer. Send the course descriptions to for the evaluation process to begin. This process can take up to two weeks.