TEXAS GOVERNMENT CODE SECTION 659.026(B) INFORMATION
- Angelina College employed 256 full-time employees during 2019-2020 fiscal year.
- The College received state appropriations of $7,306,451 and $7,465,206 for fiscal 2019-2020 and 2018-2019.
- The College President prescribes the amount of compensation for executive staff. Faculty and staff salaries follow the College’s established salary schedules.
- The College does not currently pay salary supplements.
- A market average for similar executive staff in the private and public sectors is unknown.
- The average compensation paid to employees who are not executive staff is $42,246.
- The percentage increase in compensation of executive staff for each fiscal year of five preceding fiscal years is as follows:
Fiscal Year 2019-2020 = 3.19% Legislative Appropriations = (2.13)%
Fiscal Year 2018-2019 = 6.70% Legislative Appropriations = 0.00%
Fiscal Year 2017-2018 = 9.72% Legislative Appropriations = 1.08%
Fiscal Year 2016-2017 = 2.00% Legislative Appropriations = 0.00%
Fiscal Year 2015-2016 = 3.26% Legislative Appropriations = (2.96)%